Yesterday, was a holiday that had been declared by our principle. Thus, my class decided that it was day for a class outing, as most of us would probably do nothing at home. So we had a class outing. It would be at a bowling alley in downtown east. And so, at 2pm, most of the class turned up at the bowling alley. Without wasting much time, the class was organized into a few lanes, each containing about six people.
As it approached my turn, I felt very nervous, for I had not bowled for a long time. Sure enough, my skills were not there and I kept bowling into the gutters and not scoring any points at all. I also saw that a few were exceptionally good, scoring over a hundred points or somewhere close. I managed to score about fifty points. After about two hours or two games later, the outing had come to an end. Now, it was time to distribute prizes according to the average scores of each lane. My lane did receive a prize but I was the one who took it home for no one wanted to take it back.
After the outing, another game was being organized and I participated in it. It was also a competition where the group with the higher average score won. As my group had more people than the other, we completed much later than the other group. Also, the other group left for home first, so the few of us were left behind.
Nevertheless, I felt happy that day, knowing that I had already done my best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment